Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Paper roses


Happy Friday everyone and before I ramble on I meant to say last post THANK YOU! for all of the lovely well wishes on my birthday.  I was so touched that I set about returning the comments on your blogs.  Alas in vein I tried to leave thanks but blogger wasn't letting me leave any comments and just made re-enter my log in details again and again and nothing ?!  Anyway - sorry I couldn't thank you on your blog - but big squishy thanks go from me :D

A little pic today of my Mum's presents that went with the ginormous strawberry cake we took up on her birthday.  In the tissue paper is the most heavenly handmade soap from the giggly sisters two tables across from me at my usual Mumbles fair - honestly they make BEST stuff :D and a little set of cards that I made (of course lol!) and a pretty bag.

Have a great weekend everyone - I'm off the Grand theatre (Swansea) arts wing craft fair tomorrow.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Bag -Stamps: Baroque motifs, ink: whisper white craft, card stock: concord crush and old olive.  Accessories: concord crush stitched ribbon and basic pearls.  Tools: 2-step bird punch.  Other: doily, sizzix flower die and kraft bag.
Card set - Stamps: PTI birthday bash sentiment and larger than life.  Inks from Stampin' Up! pumpkin pie, crumb cake, old olive and chocolate ship.  Card stock from Stampin' Up! whisper white, chocolate chip and soft suede.  Ribbon from Stampin' Up! pumpkin pie grosgrain.  Tools: PTI larger than life die.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I love how you've decorated the carrier Emma - its beautiful. And the cards look lovely too. Gorgeous colours...... but that CAKE! What can I say! Yum!

Lynn said...

Your mum's bag is lovely, but can you please send the card set my way? I love them!

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful collection of goodies Emma. Hope the fair goes well.

Have a great weekend.

xx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Such a beautiful set (As always).

Carole x