Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

I can see it in the stars


Well as I look into my crystal ball a la' mystic Meg I predict I will be having lots of fun, maybe at the beach, maybe by the pool - who knows!  It's funny sitting here before I go away on my hols thinking when this will be posted and what I'll be doing!

Have a great day all x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: trendy trees, ink: whisper white craft.  Card stock: early espresso and wild wasabi.  Paper: sweet stitches DSP.  Accessories: springtime vintage big designer button, daffodil delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon.  Tools: vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the card and the paper, it looks like real stitching.

SarahLP said...

Very lovely, Emma!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card..
Had a catch up with your other fab creations... looking great
Hope you're well
Caroline x