Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Mini mini! (it's a real song, promise!)


I know can you believe that's a song title - oh well what a completely fabulous excuse to use it as TODAY is the launch of Stampin' Up!s mini catalogue!! - BE WARNED it is all amazingly gorgeous.  As you can see we have the BIG SHOT and all of Stampin' Up!s exclusive dies and embossing folders.  Which today I have been mostly using to create a mini card (my friends may recognise it from when they happily received their catalogues recently).

When the ink is up I will pop the virtual catalogue on my side bar.  Please give me a shout if you *need* anything, email me here.  Also don't forget my big birthday blog candy giveaway here that I will draw on Sunday night and announce on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love you much sentiment, ink: rose red and whisper white craft.  Card stock: Baja breeze, rose red and whisper white.  Accessories: basic jewels.  Tools: Manhattan flower embossing folder, beautiful wings emboss lits die and modern label punch.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card Emma, love the embossing and the colour is lush!

Leann said...

This is too, too lovely - the colours are stunning :)
Leann x

Ann said...

What a beautiful card - so elegant. Love it.

Suzie Q said...

simplicity at its best lovely colours x

hugs
Suzie qx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

I lurved my cute little card when it cam e through the door and I will be in touch this week with a few goodies you have tempted me into ;))

Hugs Judy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! lovely card