Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

I hear you knocking!



and that's exactly what my son is singing as he hangs this on his bedroom door!  He does thinks he's cheese with it though.  A little something different for you today, this month's design team challenge was to create a door hanger thingamabob and Karin (wondrous leader over at In Love with Stamping) very kindly made a PDF and SVG file to download.

It was a real treat to make something for my boy and as I am usually drawn to ribbons and such, which for some reason my son has no interest in he was thrilled to receive it.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon x

Supplies:  Stampin' Up! chocolate chip card stock, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon and basic black ink.  Basic grey archaic range papers and chipboard.  Delight thickers and dymo label machine.  PTI tea dye ink, orange zest button and fillable frames #2 stamp.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

What a fab door hanger Emma!

Helen Anderson said...

Hi Emma, just found your blog via Folksy - glad I did! I'm also a Stampin' Up! Demo, just about to do my first workshop.

Just wanted to say I love all of your creations and they have given me lots of inspiration so Thank You! Hope to meet up with you on ILWS soon xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is great Emma. A bit different for you. Jack would love one of these too I think.
Lx

Aimes said...

Oooh what a super door hanger thingy for the boys - I dunno why they aren't attracted to ribbons and sparkles either but I do know that my nephews would LOVE this!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Highland Monkey's said...

What a nice door hanger for the male species> It must be difficult making something for them that's not pink n fluffy!