Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Set adrift on memory bliss


Morning! and welcome to my Monday card using a new found and might I say delicious colour combination of Stampin' Up!s delightful daffodil, sahara sand and perfect plum.  Also using my much beloved SU! buttons that of course completely co-ordinate.  With a splash of crystal effects on my butterfly (honest, although hard to see in the pic) for a fresh look.

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Sale-A-Bration - Bliss.  Ink: Sahara sand, perfect plum, crumb cake and daffodil delight.  Card stock: Crumb cake, whisper white and daffodil delight.  Misc: Daffodil delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, linen thread, perfect plum button from the subtle collection and crystal effects.

8 comments:

Caryn said...

I love how you did the background - gorgeous colours too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

SarahLP said...

Wow, beautiful! That colour combination is stunning. :)

Mandy said...

Yum, such gorgeous colour combination, fabbie card Emma.

Mandy
x

Aimes said...

Oooh now there's a colour combo you don't see so often and I'm not sure why as it's fab! Totally loving how that super sweet button balances the whole thing out - clever thing!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Leann said...

Eeeeeek! I usually come on over and not let myself look at your post titles, knowing that whatever you've written will worm it's way into my head.
Today I failed...good job I lubs ya!


Oh and the card? Uttterly beuatiful. But yours always are :)

Hugs x

Need More Time to Craft said...

Stunning..Love the colour combo.
Carole x

Alison xx said...

Fab,fab card. I love the colours !!

Alison xx said...

Fab,fab card. I love the colours and how you used the Bliss stamp as a background.