Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

On the wings of love




Morning my lovelies, hope this day finds you well. Not much going on in the Fuge household at the mo. I am glad really after the exciting weekend we have just had. To all those who expressed wishes of pictures of the great occasion I am doing my very best to get them, because alas I know you won't believe me but I did genuinely forget my camera but my cousin Wayne and his wife have promised to email me a load and as I soon as I get them and edit(erase all the pants one of me lol!) I will post.

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and creamy caramel.
Card stock: Pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and very vanilla.
Ribbon: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain.
Other: PTI daily designs and sentiments, button and twill. Paper: cosmo cricket - earth love.
Tools used: Blossom nesties, 1 3/4" circle punch, Martha Stewart punch and sewing machine.

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Emma. I love all the sweet bugs!
Clare x

Deborah O'D said...

Oh I want to eat this one (does that make me strange?)

Deborah x

Perhaps it is sending subtle choc orange type messages to my chocolate fixated brain??