Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

Club tropicana



Hee hee, all this card needs now is a little umbrella and we're good to go. I love the glitter on this it really makes it happy and zingy :D This is another challenge card for the design team over at in love with stamping, this time an inspiration piece full of tropical colours.

I suppose the title for today's post should have been 'sosban fach' or 'bread of heaven' in honour of the big rugby match tomorrow, C'MON YOU WALES !! no apologies I'm afraid to my best blogging buds who are nearly all English ;D

Have a great weekend and see you on Monday xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sale.a.bration whimsical words.
Ink: Tempting turquoise.
Card stock: Summer sun (textured), going grey and tempting turquoise.
Misc: Sticky cuts (tree) and tempting turquoise glitter.
Other: Orange thread and PTI button.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Emma,
I love the colours so nice and bright, makes me think of summer which is lovely as when i look through my window all i see is mist. The glitter really finishes it off.
Have a great weekend - Ju xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Emma...wow that colour combo made me smile this morning! fabulous! Love all the sparkle.

Your package arrived yesterday..thanks so much for the lovely ribbon and all the goodies. they will be all well used. My suiycase is filling up nicely! Thank you!!
Hugs Judy xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Emma.. 'sbeen a while.. sorry! Lovely card. And y'know what Katherine Jenkins says? The world is divided into two kinds of people.. those who are Welsh, and those who WISH they were Welsh!! lol ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Unknown said...

Ooh how bright & zingy is this card - it's gorgeous.

And it's ok, I'm a Welsh girl too so I'm with you!

Jan xx

Aimes said...

Now a bit of healthy competition can't come between bloggin' buddies right my little Welsh gal?! ;D
This is soooooooooo happy! I love the pretty sparkles, totally hypnotising me along with those bright colours! Oooh it still makes me smile to read about your DT work - so proud!
Hoping we'll still be buddies after the Rugby...LOL!
x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the bright colour combo and the sparkle! Hugs Juls

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Oh dear.. The news from Twickers is not good. For Wales, that is! Never mind, Emma. There's always next year. Bwahahahahaha!!! ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hey hun, hope you are ok, another fab card, just love your ideas and this is no exception...fab

Hugs

Sarah

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Smug? Moi? Perish the thought! lol ;o) hehe

Thanks for the return visit and kind comments. :o)

See you soon.

Hugs,
Chris xx

Sara said...

Love the bright zingy colours. I've also added the Sticky Cuts to my next order after seeing this. You cost me so much more money, lol.

Sara xx

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh, what a fabulously zingy and cheery card! Thanks for brightening my morning! Big hugs! Kate xxxx