Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

Life is a minestrone



Hello all, hope this Thursday finds you well :D A couple little things for you today. Firstly the classic combination of very vanilla and real red on my Christmas card with the added extra of a bit of twine too.

Secondly for the peeps out there who were slightly puzzled at my statement of ' up to my armpits in snowman soup'  Below is a small fraction of what I have made to go to the Swansea Museum two day craft extravaganza this weekend ( I made 25 in total!!),


Have a great day and see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Polka dots and Paisley (retired).
Card stock: Real red, very vanilla, regal rose, brocade blue and old olive.
Ink: Craft whisper white, real red, old olive and brocade blue.
Misc: Linen thread, metal tag, medium and small cello bags.
Other Die cut snowflakes, red gem, PTI buttons, east of India ribbon, digi papers and snowman.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Emma and I love your snowman soup, could justdo with some of that right about now.

Mandy
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous! Great colour and the twine is the prefect addition! I hope you sell tons of snowman soup!!
Hugs Judy xx

~JulieH~ said...

Beautiful beautiful card Emma! and how cute are yur snowman soups! Love them they will go down a storm!
Hugs
Juliexx

Julie said...

Hi Emma,
Yet another beautiful card and thank you so much for showing me what snowman soup is - those little packets look great and what a sweet stocking filler they'd make.
Good Luck with your craft Fayre this weekend.
Take Care - Ju xxx

cardsandacuppa said...

Awww, cut little snowman, I hope you sell loads at your fair, it's a good job I don't live closer or else you might find I would be your best cutomer! lol!!
I love your mans card from yesterday too, great colors. I'm sure your dad will ove it too :0)
Hugs S.J. xxx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Loving your snowman soup Emma, Good Luck with the craft Fair at the weekend.
Carole x

Lesley Edmonds said...

The red and vanilla is a scrummy combo Emma. Lovely card.
Oh that's snowman soup!!! Fun!
Lesley x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Emma, love the card & your snowman soup is just fab......you are full of fab ideas!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Bianca said...

So beautiful the bag with the snowman! Love it!

Greetings from Germany,

Bianca

MacNina said...

Wow, I love that snowman soup :)
Great idea!