Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

Hello again, hello



I am sitting on a GOLD MINE of titles when I use this sweet set called hello again from Stampin' Up! I can think of lots of songs and lyrics with the word hello in it - yippee (I know I'm sad). Today's card is a great for using up scraps of beautiful patterned paper that you can't bear to throw away. I am of the school of never throw anything away, well precious crafty stuff that is. I'm ruthless when it comes to everything else in the house, although it is REALLY difficult to do this as my husband is the reincarnation of Mr Trebus (remember him from the life of grime, the old gentleman who couldn't get in his own house for 'stuff').

Well I hope everyone has a spooktacular weekend & I will see you on Monday xx

P.s Oooh I nearly forgot tomorrow is the last chance for you to take advantage of my own personal offer of 10 % off all Stampin' Up! goodies before P&P with no minimum spend.  Give me a shout here if you want anything :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hello again and darling dots (hostess set).
Ink: Chocolate chip and versamark.
Card stock: Whisper white.
Paper: Chocolate chip (retired), Haiku (retired) and tea party designer series paper.
Misc: Sticky cut sweets, cosmo glitter in celery and linen thread.
Tools used: Paper piercing template and tool.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Fab card Emma, I fully understand keeping the offcuts of papers and it's really great when you find a use for them!!

Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to visiting again on Monday to see your next wonderful creation!

Mandy
x

Steph said...

This is fab - love the colour combo on here. x

Juls said...

gorgeous great layout, love the muted colours and the twine detail, and I love your glittery flower! yeat another fab card!!

Aimes said...

Hello..is it me you're lookin' for?! LOL!
That's definitely a song you can use when you use this set in the future (which I know you totally will btw!)
Loving this happy creation and it totally justifies saving all those scraps! Maybe I should use my scraps rather than storing them in a drawer for 'later' as 'later' never seems to come around!
Have a SUPER weekend sweetie!
Love,
Aimes
x

Stephanie said...

Awwww shucks Emma, you always leave me the nicest comments sweetie & I love you for it LOL

I could learn a lesson or 2 from you, I never keep scraps but judging by this card, perhaps I should!
Hugs, Steph x