Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

With a little help from my friends



Hello all, I couldn't resist making this card which was inspired from here. It was in aid of the recent move of my dearest friend Rhian. We had such a laugh helping her move, yes it was hard work but we were rewarded with drinks and dinner afterwards - I wish them all well in their swell new place.

I don't know about you but I am itching to place my Stampin' Up! order - I am so torn though as I still 'need' to get so many things from the current idea book & catalogue but also so excited for the things that will be in the new one, which is out on the 1st of October. I should be getting some demonstrator privilege sneak peaks soon and maybe ;D I will let you in on a few secrets - eeeeeee.


Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Stampin around jumbo neighborhood wheel (page 26).
Ink: Stampin around jumbo cartridge in basic black (page 67), tempting turquoise (page 68) and earth elements stampin write markers (page 68) for water colouring.
Card stock: Taken with teal (page 69), whisper white and kraft (page 67).
Paper: Petals & paisleys designer series paper (page 93).
Ribbon: Tempting turquoise and old olive grosgrain (page 80).
Misc: Tempting turquoise brads (page 82).

Tools used: Scallop edge punch, handheld 1/16 punch (both page 86) and aqua painter (page 85).
Non SU - alphabet stamps from stash.

10 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this card Emma. Put me on your list for the new SU catalogee please.
Lesley x

Kate Lewis said...

Hey Emma - it's been so great to catch up on your blog, I missed so many great cards while I was away! Love the design of this one - your friend will love it! I'm itching to place a SU order too - can't wait for the new catty! Thank you so much for your sweet words about the PTI blog - it's really appreciated, Love K x

Juls said...

really sweet, love the scallop detail and the ribbons!

Unknown said...

I'm just the same, still have a massive wish list for this catty, dread to think how much I'll "need" from the new one!!

Lovely card, the turquoise looks really fresh & bright against the green & the kraft.

Jan xx

Aimes said...

OK so I'm freaked out and thinking us bloggin' buddies must be psychic or something LOL!
First my CAS card is nearly identical to Kate's for the PTI blog and now you seem to be making cards for events relating to me!!
Love the layout on this - think I may have to commission you to make my new house cards as I'm waaaaaaaay too busy building furninture! LOL!
Love,
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

Another great card Emma...I know what you mean about the new catalogue, can't wait to get a glimpse! I have a rather 'large' order hopefully on it's way to me, but I have saved some money for the new cattie !!

Mandy

Monica Gale said...

Purdy moving home card Emma. This wheel is so versatile. Hugs M xx

Stephanie said...

What a fab card & such a lovely story to go with it!

That song just reminds me of X Factor now (don't know if you saw it) lol

Hugs
Steph x

PinksyDoodles said...

Great House Moving card Emma.
I'm looking forward to seeing some sneak previews from the new catalogue.
Clare x

Karen said...

This is super cute, the paper looks brilliant and I love the look of old olive and t.turquoise together, they look fab!
xx